The AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT graphics card takes 1080p gaming to the next level, delivering ultra-responsive, high-fidelity AAA gaming with up to 60 FPS and esports gaming with up to 90 FPS.3 The AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT is equipped with up to 8GB of GDDR6 high-speed memory and PCI® Express 4.0 support for maximum game performance, exceptional power efficiency and outstanding value.
The AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT graphics card, powered by the advanced 7nm RDNA architecture, features new Compute Units delivering incredible performance and is optimized for better visual effects such as volumetric lighting, blur effects, depth of field, and multi-level cache hierarchy for reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.
The AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT graphics card powers high fidelity gaming for immersive explosions, physics, and lighting effects, bringing realism to life. High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like FidelityFX, Radeon™ Image Sharpening6, and Integer Display Scaling for maximum performance and beautiful gaming experiences.
Radeon Image Sharpening combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to deliver crisp and detailed looking visuals with virtually no performance impact.4 Now with DirectX® 9, 11, and 12 support.
Play classic games and relive the retro experience by scaling on-screen images from one pixel to four pixels (or more) to deliver a retro like visual gaming experience.
Give your games a boost of performance and fluidity during fast on-screen motion by dynamically lowering resolution of the entire frame to allow for higher FPS with no perceived impact to quality.
Radeon™ Anti-Lag7 helps minimize the amount of time between a gamer pressing a key or moving a mouse, and the response showing up on screen. Radeon Anti-Lag can increase response rates by up to 1.4x at a given frame rate. This is the ultimate feature for any gamer or eSport competitor. Now with DirectX® 9, 11, 12, and Vulkan® support.
"When every frame counts, and every click matters, having Radeon Anti-Lag enabled to vastly improve click-to-response rates is a no-brainer, and a must-have for elite gamers."
Tim "Nemesis" Lipovšek, League of Legends
1. Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. Seewww.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
2. FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including; graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
3. Testing done by AMD performance labs for Radeon RX 5500 XT on November 20, 2019 on the following games with the following settings: Borderlands 3 (High), Rocket League (High). PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Performance may vary. RX-403
4. As low as 1% average lower performance with Radeon Image Sharpening ON vs OFF using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.1. Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of June 4th, 2019 on the 8GB Radeon™ RX 5700, using a test system comprising of Intel i7 9700K CPU (3.6 GHz), 16GB DDR4-3200MHz memory, and Windows 10x64 with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.1. Performance may vary. Available initially on the new RX5700 series graphics cards. RS 300.
5. Radeon™ Anti-Lag technology is subject to OEM enablement. Please check with your manufacturer for compatibility information. GD-153
6. Radeon Image Sharpening technology is subject to OEM enablement. Please check with your manufacturer for compatibility information. RIS does not support Direct X® 11 at this time. GD-152
7. Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of August 22nd, 2019 on the 8GB Radeon™ RX 5700 XT on the following games: Fortnite (Epic Preset), Overwatch (Epic Preset), Player Unknown’s Battleground (Ultra Preset), The Division 2 (Ultra Preset), and Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (Ultra Preset) at 1440p, resulted in an average of 1.4x quicker response time, with Radeon™ Anti-Lag enabled. Performance may vary. RS-307
*Offer available through participating retailers for eligible purchases made July 1, 2019 through March 10, 2020 or when supply of coupon codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Void where prohibited. Full offer terms at www.amdrewards.com/terms. Game Pass for PC: Over 100 PC Games available starting August 2019. Gears 5 available fall 2019. Game Pass code must be redeemed by June 30, 2020. Limit one promotional 3-month subscription per Microsoft account over a 12-month period. Requires the Xbox (beta) app and Windows 10 (with updates). Age restrictions and system requirements apply. Game catalog varies over time. Learn more at Xbox.com/gamepass.
Borderlands 3 is rated ESRB “M” for Mature and PEGI 18. Gears 5 is rated ESRB “M” for Mature and PEGI is not yet rated. May contain content inappropriate for children. Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is rated ESRB “T” for Teen and PEGI 16. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game ratings organization.
© 2019 IPerion, LLC, and published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks and used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2018, 2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© 2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FreeSync and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are registered trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc. DirectX is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.